搜索

CW-P003

5PCS Stainless steel saucepan

share

5PCS Stainless steel saucepan 


Shape:straight shape and folded edge
Material:201ss
Body thickness:0.5mm
Bottom:0.5mmalu.+1.5mmiron+0.5mm alu. 
Lid:no lid
Finishing:mirror polishing inside ,outside 20% mirror on the top ,the rest 80% is satin polishing 
handle:SS and bakelite combined handle with rivets 


12*6.5CM saucepan with lid    

14*7.5CM saucepan with lid    

16*8.5CM saucepan with lid    

18*9.5CM saucepan with lid    

20*10.5CM saucepan with lid    

    


CW-P003

Long by picture,save to album

Please wait while the picture is loaded
Long by picture save/share
Enquiry

enquiry form:

  • Please enter the verification code

enquiry product:


You have no items to require

NAVIGATION        PRODUCTS    |     CONTACT US    |     COMPANY GALLERIES    |         NEWS

 E-mail:changwen@cwcooking.com          |  0086-750-6708096

Copyright (C) Changwen Industrial Ltd All Rights Reserved粤ICP备10025760号

  E-mail:changwen@cwcooking.com

  |  0086-750-6708096

Copyright (C) Changwen Industrial Ltd All Rights Reserved Powered by kenfor粤ICP备10025760号